TGIF! Thank God Its Friday! I have been wanting to do the Fandom Friday link up since it debuted in October. Created by the The Nerdy Girlie
(started reading for SDCC) and Superspacechick
(discovered due to Fandom Friday then realized she was from Fangasm on the Syfy Channel). The time has come as one of my debut posts and my first of many for Fandom Friday. I have been reading many other blogs due to Fandom Friday, its the first one and will need to be worked on I know. Being in Arizona with only two seasons of hot and cold I thought this would be a fun post to write since the cold season is my favorite.
Initiating Fandom Friday Countdown Upload......
5. Everything can be Christmas-ified. From pictures with a fancy background, DIY projects and wardrobes, even the malls. Everything is better with the Christmas touch.
4. Fan Fest by Phoenix Comicon this was there first winter show in Glendale AZ and am going to try to attend it every year. It was nice to enjoy a show right before Christmas, selfie fails and perfect for buying for those on your Christmas shopping list. Also gave me a reason to buy me gifts.
3. Christmas Lights there is something about the cold weather and walking around looking at Christmas lights. Whether its a town lit up for the season, or a block of houses in the neighborhood.
2. Hiking. Climbing up a mountain during winter with the crisp mountain air enjoying a sunrise has become a highlight for me. I got into hiking late 2013 and can't wait for the cooler months to arrive to do so. I have tried to beat the sun before it wakes up but have yet to complete that mission
1. Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks. Working at Starbucks for 4 years I fell in love with the Pumpkin Spice. Even though it comes out when it is still 90 plus degress in AZ fear not it taste good hot and cold. When the colder times roll around this is the drink of choice from October-January (if I am lucky).
Thanks for taking a look at my first Fandom Friday and hope you will visit for more.
Send me your links as well, I would love to read yours.
Watchtower Over and Out.
Labels: Fandom Friday