TGIF! Time for another Fandom Friday created by The NerdyGirlie
and Superspace Chick
. A weekly nerdy link up for everyone to take part
in, it has also become a great way to get to know other nerdy bloggers. This
weeks prompt 5 Magical Items I would love to own. This was so fun to do and actually came up with 5 items
including some bonuses.
1. Wings because they are beautiful, on fairies, on birds, on
Maleficent, Angels you name it. The Variety of sizes and color are vast and
could never run out of options. Did I mention you get to fly with these?
2. Fairy Dust not just because of Peter Pan sprinkled some on Wendy John and Michael, fairy dust adds a little sparkle to everything. Also Tink and company at Pixie Hallow have made made it a necessity.
3. Genie’s Lamp Yes the lamp from Aladdin. I will take three
wishes any day and free my genie as well but would like to keep the lamp.
4. Wand not just any wand although I figured everyone would
want a wand from Harry Potter but I would like to have the wand of Cinderella’s
Fairy Godmother. Metamorphosis, enchantment, time manipulation, I imagine I can
use those powers one day. Even though at the stroke of midnight most spells would go back to the way things were before I think would be a good idea
just in case.
5. Excalibur King Arthur would be a bonus if he came with the sword. The sword is known to have magical powers such as strength and other
supernatural abilities. This would be the sword I would love to yield let alone
be in possession of.
Bonus the first things that came to my mind when I saw this
were not really items but a things, and awesome things. I had to mention them as
the bonus for this weeks Fandom Friday
Dragon, whether it be the Dragon, from Eragon, Merlin,
Dragon Heart, How to Train Your Dragon or even some from the Game of Thrones I would love to have one,
the flying fire breathing majestic creatures...they seem magical to me.
Unicorn I love horses, when you put a magical majestic
like quality to it such as a Unicorn it goes on the magical things I would love
to own. Imagining riding bareback on a Unicorn through an enchanted forest…well
it’s fun to dream. I was looking up unicorn tears but I don’t want a sad
Unicorn so no tears here.
Thanks so much for looking at the magical items I would love
to own. What’s on your list?
Until next time
Watchtower Over and Out.
Labels: Fandom Friday